永垂不朽的友情~需要你我~延续它~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

永垂不朽的友情~需要你我~延续它~
永垂不朽的友情~需要你我~延续它~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
这里可以谈天~

ShoutMix chat widget
最新主题
» 大家最近都怎样啊??
由 SingYen 周六 29 一月 2011, 10:38 am

» 爱上未来的你。。。小弟。。。可爱到~~~
由 Endofworld 周六 22 一月 2011, 10:43 am

» Yooo , Endofworld is back!!!
由 Endofworld 周六 22 一月 2011, 9:14 am

» 最该恶补恋爱常识的星座
由 Endofworld 周六 22 一月 2011, 1:46 am

» 12星座的愛情副作用[轉貼]
由 monkey90 周日 28 三月 2010, 2:11 pm

» 你的人際關係優勢是什麼?[轉貼]
由 monkey90 周日 28 三月 2010, 2:09 pm

» 揪出最会卖友求荣的星座
由 SingYen 周一 30 十一月 2009, 11:33 pm

» 谁会是星座爱情的导演者
由 SingYen 周一 30 十一月 2009, 11:29 pm

» [轉載]不要和深愛的人慪氣太久
由 SingYen 周五 27 十一月 2009, 2:57 pm

有谁在线?
总计有5位用户在线:: 0位注册用户, 0位隐身和 5位游客

[ 查看所有列表 ]

用户同时在线最高记录是60人在周四 19 十二月 2013, 12:52 pm

Eat and EARN at the same time! [color=red][b]IslandRED cafe[/b][/color]

+3
Aun
Endofworld
ShieN
7 posters

向下

Eat and EARN at the same time! [color=red][b]IslandRED cafe[/b][/color] Empty Eat and EARN at the same time! [color=red][b]IslandRED cafe[/b][/color]

帖子 由 ShieN 周日 19 七月 2009, 1:44 am

Worried about spending too much on food?
Sad
What if I told you that you can eat and earn at the same time?
Don't even think that is impossible!
Come and visit us! at Island Red Cafe. We make your opportunies come true!
IRC (Island Red Cafe) is now opening in Malaysia and there are now30++ branches opened all over peninsular Malaysia.
Up to now, year 2009, Island Red Cafe (IRC) plans to
establish a total of 100 outlets or maybe more all over Malaysia.

For more details and information, view the website below or kindly reply here (in this topic)
www.islandredcafe.info/plan.htm
ShieN
ShieN
天使统领
天使统领

帖子数 : 200
积分 : 163
威望 : 2
注册日期 : 09-07-10
年龄 : 33
地点 : Happy wonderland:)

返回页首 向下

Eat and EARN at the same time! [color=red][b]IslandRED cafe[/b][/color] Empty 回复: Eat and EARN at the same time! [color=red][b]IslandRED cafe[/b][/color]

帖子 由 ShieN 周日 19 七月 2009, 1:49 am

I m sorry to advertise this for the first time on my topic here.
Hahaha! I m not just inform actually, in fact, share the good things with all of you.

P/S Admins:Hope you wont mind about that Smile
ShieN
ShieN
天使统领
天使统领

返回页首 向下

Eat and EARN at the same time! [color=red][b]IslandRED cafe[/b][/color] Empty 回复: Eat and EARN at the same time! [color=red][b]IslandRED cafe[/b][/color]

帖子 由 Endofworld 周日 19 七月 2009, 11:55 am

what's this actually @@?

eat and earn?!!!

free breakfast?
is it possible?

or its just for some rich people like you?!!
any other information about this?
How come you always show us those Special things...like those for VIP only's things @@ Eat and EARN at the same time! [color=red][b]IslandRED cafe[/b][/color] 73503
Endofworld
Endofworld
断翼天使
断翼天使

帖子数 : 1204
积分 : -491
威望 : 11
注册日期 : 09-07-05
地点 : Zanarkand~

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 ShieN 周日 19 七月 2009, 1:35 pm

Don't bla bla bla there la! Everything also special VIP for you-.-

Actually this is not a special thing already, since two years ago.
It's something like an earning plan. But this 1 (Red Island Cafe) is the simple one, and the good 1. Well, I think like that, because we have to eat everyday wat, with this plan, we can earn besides eating. WHY NOT?

Red Island Cafe is the 1st restaurant who launch such this plan.
The other restaurant with this plan is Steven Corner.

Here's an example for youall.
*** an ordinary member --> RM360 ( RM60 registration fees + RM300 top-up into your Red Island Cafe Prepaid card) After you registered, you can have 2 people for your downline, the direct downline will funding RM15/ each for you, a pair of members will funding RM 90 to you.
That means you earned RM120 (RM15 x 2 for direct downline, RM 90 for a pair of downline) already after having 2 members below you. This income plan goes to an unlimited level. Every members under your sponsor found a new member or pairs, you will be funded also. Besides, you can also top-up your RED ISLAND PREPAID card with 20% off offered. ***

For more details, just visit the website will do. Guys interested are welcome to call me aslo 016-9310185.
ShieN
ShieN
天使统领
天使统领

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 Endofworld 周日 19 七月 2009, 1:42 pm

>.> lol...this one is an advertisement Eat and EARN at the same time! [color=red][b]IslandRED cafe[/b][/color] 400734

haha...anyway..there isn't any red island cafe in Gua Musang Eat and EARN at the same time! [color=red][b]IslandRED cafe[/b][/color] 898754

asked your father to open on here..and we'll support Eat and EARN at the same time! [color=red][b]IslandRED cafe[/b][/color] 0835 Eat and EARN at the same time! [color=red][b]IslandRED cafe[/b][/color] 0835 Eat and EARN at the same time! [color=red][b]IslandRED cafe[/b][/color] 0835
Endofworld
Endofworld
断翼天使
断翼天使

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 ShieN 周日 19 七月 2009, 1:49 pm

hahaha! can say like that also, but not at all la. Good things must share with friends Eat and EARN at the same time! [color=red][b]IslandRED cafe[/b][/color] 878417

But there are few in other state, Kedah, Selangor, KL, Ipoh, perak, Kampar, Johor, P.Pinang, Seremban, Melaka... I think will open 1 in Gua Musang also soon. hahaha!
ShieN
ShieN
天使统领
天使统领

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 Endofworld 周日 19 七月 2009, 3:58 pm

Gua musang will soon be opened~

Emplyer~ Motor Kong
Employee ~ Ng kae how~

salary for me = 1 month 6k Eat and EARN at the same time! [color=red][b]IslandRED cafe[/b][/color] 73503
Endofworld
Endofworld
断翼天使
断翼天使

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 ShieN 周日 19 七月 2009, 4:11 pm

walau! serious topic here, but kae how you... =.= '''..
It's possible la, but i think maybe few months later. well, i can suggest this Smile

P/s: If there is really 1 opened in gua musang, motor kong is not the emplyer and... we do not need a teacher for sure Eat and EARN at the same time! [color=red][b]IslandRED cafe[/b][/color] 901567 to work in a restaurant.
ShieN
ShieN
天使统领
天使统领

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 Endofworld 周日 19 七月 2009, 4:19 pm

Hoho..even a teacher also can work part time for you~
Since your father said will hire me as the CEO....
And the basic salary will be about 6k++

+ Allowance and free mercedez benz/BMW....umm...i think..there isn't any problem for me to work for your dad....since...the salary / gift are really attractive Eat and EARN at the same time! [color=red][b]IslandRED cafe[/b][/color] 121693
Endofworld
Endofworld
断翼天使
断翼天使

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 ShieN 周日 19 七月 2009, 4:27 pm

Kaehow, stop dreaming-.-
By the way, I'm serious about what I m posting there, If some1 really interested about that, welcome to visit us.

Thanks Eat and EARN at the same time! [color=red][b]IslandRED cafe[/b][/color] 513742
ShieN
ShieN
天使统领
天使统领

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 Endofworld 周日 19 七月 2009, 4:56 pm

How much does it cost for the member fee?
can i join the member next month if possible?
Eat and EARN at the same time! [color=red][b]IslandRED cafe[/b][/color] 73503
Endofworld
Endofworld
断翼天使
断翼天使

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 Aun 周日 19 七月 2009, 6:34 pm

thank you.. i heard tis cafe from my father geh.. i will join in member oso..
Aun
Aun
无业游民
无业游民

帖子数 : 28
积分 : 21
威望 : 3
注册日期 : 09-07-19
地点 : Cheras

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 ShieN 周日 19 七月 2009, 6:41 pm

wow! think to join? Have you decide your sponsor? If u haven't , think about to become my direct downline? Hahah! i'll reserved a slot for you direct under me:)

Anymay, glad to hear that you are part of that also.
Good Luck! Eat and EARN at the same time! [color=red][b]IslandRED cafe[/b][/color] 882378 Eat and EARN at the same time! [color=red][b]IslandRED cafe[/b][/color] 882378 Eat and EARN at the same time! [color=red][b]IslandRED cafe[/b][/color] 882378
ShieN
ShieN
天使统领
天使统领

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 G-rei 周三 22 七月 2009, 12:23 pm

lol...commercial advertisement..
G-rei
G-rei
小巫师
小巫师

帖子数 : 153
积分 : 71
威望 : 4
注册日期 : 09-07-08
地点 : 梦与风之间

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 yzec_齐 周三 22 七月 2009, 12:35 pm

lol,tis 1 my fren also told me be4....who become cb loong member,he will get RM30++,any1 tat join under his member tree,then he can earn RM10 like tat...lol...tat y earn free and eat free...the point is...any1 wanna be ur member??
yzec_齐
yzec_齐
飞天番薯
飞天番薯

帖子数 : 684
积分 : 773
注册日期 : 09-07-06
地点 : Heaven

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 ShieN 周五 24 七月 2009, 1:54 am

No! Maybe is something like this plan also. But a restaurant cafe with this such this plan (Income plan), RedIsland is the 1st n the only 1 in Malaysia now.

And this is:
I'll get RM15 on every direct downline I found and RM 90/ pair I found.

Yup, and till now, I had 3 now under me, and RM 120 is earned.
RM15+RM15 for 2 of my direct downline, and RM 90/pair.
RM15 + RM15 + RM 90= RM 120 Smile

Any1 interested please be free to let me know, I'll explain to you.
ShieN
ShieN
天使统领
天使统领

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 「CrystaL」 周五 31 七月 2009, 1:33 am

COME ON GUYS,lets join it!~ Eat and EARN at the same time! [color=red][b]IslandRED cafe[/b][/color] 0835
「CrystaL」
「CrystaL」
巫师
巫师

帖子数 : 242
积分 : 178
威望 : 4
注册日期 : 09-07-20
地点 : SHANGHAI,CHINA

返回页首 向下

帖子 由 DB9 周六 01 八月 2009, 12:11 pm

gnn! walau guy u promote this this untill in the forum also ah!!?
缺钱用mie..ha! whatever la, this is a good thing 1, can consider also. hahaha!

DB9
无业游民
无业游民

帖子数 : 10
积分 : 9
威望 : 0
注册日期 : 09-08-01

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题