永垂不朽的友情~需要你我~延续它~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

永垂不朽的友情~需要你我~延续它~
永垂不朽的友情~需要你我~延续它~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
这里可以谈天~

ShoutMix chat widget
最新主题
» 大家最近都怎样啊??
由 SingYen 周六 29 一月 2011, 10:38 am

» 爱上未来的你。。。小弟。。。可爱到~~~
由 Endofworld 周六 22 一月 2011, 10:43 am

» Yooo , Endofworld is back!!!
由 Endofworld 周六 22 一月 2011, 9:14 am

» 最该恶补恋爱常识的星座
由 Endofworld 周六 22 一月 2011, 1:46 am

» 12星座的愛情副作用[轉貼]
由 monkey90 周日 28 三月 2010, 2:11 pm

» 你的人際關係優勢是什麼?[轉貼]
由 monkey90 周日 28 三月 2010, 2:09 pm

» 揪出最会卖友求荣的星座
由 SingYen 周一 30 十一月 2009, 11:33 pm

» 谁会是星座爱情的导演者
由 SingYen 周一 30 十一月 2009, 11:29 pm

» [轉載]不要和深愛的人慪氣太久
由 SingYen 周五 27 十一月 2009, 2:57 pm

有谁在线?
总计有2位用户在线:: 0位注册用户, 0位隐身和 2位游客

[ 查看所有列表 ]

用户同时在线最高记录是60人在周四 19 十二月 2013, 12:52 pm

Ice Breaker's Speech ( for toastmaster)

向下

Ice Breaker's Speech ( for toastmaster) Empty Ice Breaker's Speech ( for toastmaster)

帖子 由 Endofworld 周三 29 七月 2009, 12:06 am

A Very Good Evening to Fellow Toastmasters...It's a Great honour for me to stand in front of all of you and speak to all of you..~
Well...this's not the first time i speak in front of so many people....but...this's the first for me to stand in front of so many people that have more experience than me....

Yeah...that's a Big challege for me....but..i'm the one who likes to accept the challenge.....

My name's Ng Kae How...and i'm just an ordinary boy?! Ya...maybe i can call myself "boy" with the inverted comma?!why did say so?!
that's because...i'm just 19 years old...and i can still considered as Teenager.....For sure..there might some sad memories and happy memories that we'll not forget forever?!Yeah...as for me , i did have too...

Talk about the happy memories.when i was 17 years old....i was studying in Secondary school....form 5 that years...and..i had a lot friends...and all of us ...enjoy the recess time...for sure....students will actually enjoy their recess time...as for me ....without hesitation..i'll tell you so....So...during our recess time...we'll chit chat...and we'll eat our food..okay...maybe the food was not very delicious...but...we still enjoy our food...Why?!!! the reason is very simple...because we can have our food with all of our friends....for sure....without friends...even there are a lot delicious food.....but you have to finish it yourself....i'm sure that...no one will enjoy the food alone....For sure...as a secondary students...i used to be slept inside the class too..but now..when i visualize back the incident..i felt sorry to my teacher...if and if only i have the chance to say sorry to him/her..i'll do so....No doubt , as a student , we don't like to listen whatever teacher tell us to do so....as a teenager..we think that , we have the right and we have to think for that ourselve , and not to follow others instrucstion...for sure...besides that..i can still remember ....every evening , we went to the basketball court to play basketball , i love the game...and i love basketball very much..i do have my 3on3 partner last time..but now they're not in Gua musang , but we'll play basketball when they bck from their college , so...the most happy times for me now.....no doubt..is the college's holidays =)

Besides happy memories....for sure i have some sad memory too...a memory that..make me regret until now....sometimes..i know that...
Life's destined and our fate is destined too..but what can we do?!! i don't know..maybe i haven't figure it out..and i hope one day later...i'll figure it out......Well.when i was 12 years old..my grandfather passed away..but...during that time..i was small.and i didn't know anything and my grandfather's not close to me...because i stayed in GM..and he stayed in Pahang..so..this incident didnt leave a great impact to me.....but...one incident did really leave a great impact to me was when i was 16 years old , form 4...and i think it's...2006...
My uncle , leave us forever all of a sudden...i can still remember very clearly...when i went out for my basketball game at 7.30am...he's still sleeping inside his room...and i opened the door , and i saw him....ya...he backed from pahang yesterday..in my mind...i thought like that...after finished my game...i backed home and took my bath after that , i sat in front of the TV and play games....suddenly..the telephone rang.....i'm the one who picked up the telephone..and someone told me that...my uncle has passed away..i was like...is it true?a man..who lived in my housee for 8 years ..and i seldom talk to him....but..8 years....eventhough i seldom talk to him..but i know that..our relationship is as close as family...so..he left us all of a sudden...i thought that i can hold my tear that time....but i saw his body lying on the bed in the hospital..i shouted...uncle uncle...wake up.....i can't hold my tear anymore..i burst out crying....well...during 8 years...he stayed with me..i never cherish for the time to stay with him..so..i really felt regret until now..but i know that.....nothing i can do...except to continue my life and make it better and better....that's what i can do....

After that incident, i knew that , life's fragile and short....i will never make myself regret anymore...i'll value my life , and cherish for the times to stay with my family members , friends and other people...so...After watchingthe terminator salvation...he said that " everyone deserve a second chance" but as for me..i don't think so..i'll not make myself , regret and i'll always treasured for the 1st chance.....same as all of you too...
thats all for my speech

Back to you =)

由Endofworld于周一 03 八月 2009, 11:22 am进行了最后一次编辑,总共编辑了1次
Endofworld
Endofworld
断翼天使
断翼天使

帖子数 : 1204
积分 : -491
威望 : 11
注册日期 : 09-07-05
年龄 : 33
地点 : Zanarkand~

返回页首 向下

Ice Breaker's Speech ( for toastmaster) Empty 回复: Ice Breaker's Speech ( for toastmaster)

帖子 由 Endofworld 周四 30 七月 2009, 3:00 pm

give me comment about this...2 weeks from now i'll deliver this in front of all toastmasters......my speech..anything i can add or change?

really need your all comments ah T_T
Endofworld
Endofworld
断翼天使
断翼天使

帖子数 : 1204
积分 : -491
威望 : 11
注册日期 : 09-07-05
年龄 : 33
地点 : Zanarkand~

返回页首 向下